Sevan Startup Summit is a yearly non-formal startup event. Initially held in summer 2016 at Sevan lake’s shore by Startup Armenia Foundation, the event is the first of its kind not only in Armenia but in the world. The participants share mode of life during the seven days, which makes the summit even more interactive. During the summit, for several days, teams representing startups on different stages of development including startups from the idea stage seed stage and business stage, have an opportunity to communicate with each other as well as meet different entrepreneurs, specialists and speakers during the lectures, skillful programmers during the campathon, and also invited investors both from Armenia and abroad.
Summit is filled with various workshops, trainings, startup competitions, hackathons, different case studies and discussions, success stories, campfire talks and leisure activities. During the lectures, the participants will get knowledge starting from how to create a business plan on how to sell the business. The last day of the summit is concluded by the Grand Beach Party. This is why the four describing words for the Summit are: connect, learn, win and have fun.
Sevan Startup Summit is a new format of a business platform where the participants have an opportunity to:
- Improve and acquire new knowledge,
- Obtain new valuable contacts,
- Discover new possibilities of cooperation and partnership,
- Compete with their teams and ideas,
- Win grants and get investment.
Sevan Startup Summit aims to:
- Establish a new business platform in Armenia,
- Give the startups an opportunity to meet new people, get in touch with influencers, and gain new opportunities of partnership
- Attract investments to Armenia through creating an international level startup event.