What is Campathon?
If you are a team of 2-4 people and have software engineers in your team, and are ready to pack your laptop and join the Sevan Startup Summit, then this is the coolest event for you to attend. Campathon will be a 24-hour coding event for Sevan Startup Summit attendees. Selected teams will develop prototype versions of different software solutions within 24 hours. During the Campathon, the organizers will hold 2 training sessions. The participants of the Campathon will spend all seven days with the other participants and surely find more connections and maybe even employees.
Who are we looking for?
- Teams, which consist of 2-4 people and have software engineers among the team;
- Teams, who are brave enough to spend 24 hours on the beach of Sevan lake to build something interesting;
- Teams who have creative and interesting ideas;
- Teams who want to win $1000 and $500 prizes, while enjoying a week of fun in Sevan;
- And, of course, those teams should be attending the whole Sevan Startup Summit from July 24-31
When will the Campathon be?
July 27, 10:00 am – July 28, 10:00 am
Afterwards the teams will present developed solutions to experts and mentors.
The main criteria for selecting the winners will be:
- Accomplished work during the past 24 hours of coding.
- Idea (how interesting is it? how useful is it? etc).
What can you win?
2 winners will receive $1000 and $500 prizes from Microsoft Innovation Center Armenia and an opportunity to be involved in the Startup Acceleration Program.
Applications for 2017 are closed !
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +374 10 545 343