Sevan Startup Summit gives a unique opportunity to startups to study from the best representatives of business field, improve their ideas, establish new ties, find new collaborators and, most importantly, get an investment. As experience shows the non-formal daily routine is vital for having long-term collaboration, productive teamwork, investment opportunities and trust. During the summit, most of the startups improve their ideas and find connections, which helps them to find better solutions later.
The Summit can be attended by:
- Teams, which are united by a common idea and have clear vision of their future activities and success,
- Groups of people, who are ready to launch their product but need investment to enter the market,
- Businesses, which are looking for investment to expand.
Events for startups
- Lectures and workshops by industry leaders,
- Campfire Pitch for business stage teams,
- Big Battle for early stage teams,
- Seed Battle for seed stage teams,
Prizes participants can win
- Big Battle – $8000 grand prix, $5000 for the 1st place, $2500 for the 2nd place and $1000 for the 3rd place,
- Seed Battle – $2500 special prize, $2000 for the 1st place, $1000 for the 2nd place,
- Yell Extreme Battle (for the startups operating in the field of tourism) – $2500 for the 1st place,
- Art Lunch Battle (for the startups operating in the field of food and healthy lifestyle) – $2500 for the 1st place,
- Janfida Battle (for the startups operating in the field of agriculture) – $2500 for the 1st place,
- Science Battle (for the startups operating in the field of science) – $2500 for the 1st place,
- $500 prize in a special bottle in the Sevan lake,
- Many other prizes, that will be awarded during the summit,
- Investments during the Campfire Pitch.
This is a great opportunity for the startups in any stage of development, as startups in different stages won’t compete with each other and this will lead to fair competition, where you will win if you are worth it.
Applications for 2017 are closed !
If you have any questions about submitting startup’s application contact us:
Phone: +374 41 456 225